SCAFP’s Commissions & Committees
The SCAFP Board of Directors has created 12 Commissions and Committees organized to assist them in the workings of the chapter and to address issues pertinent to family medicine and the practice of primary care. These groups provide an excellent forum for physicians to make real impacts in improving the specialty.
- Advisory to Resident & Student Affairs Committee
- Committee on Continuing Professional Development
- Committee on Legislation & Governmental Affairs
- SCAFP Nominating Committee
- Committee on Rural & Underserved Health Issues
- Committee on Special Constituencies
If you would like to become involved in one of these committees or commissions, please contact chapter offices at email@example.com.